Besides that these are the things that you need to prepare and be aware of:
- Not your first Hajj or Umrah ? Don’t worry we are here to help you obtain your Hajj or Umrah visa.
- Valid Digital Passport with a least 6 months remaining from date of departure
- One Recent Passports size Colour photographs
- A.C.W.Y Meningitis Certificate
- Women Should Be Accompanied by their Mehram
- Please give evidence for Mehram if names are not matching, e.g. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate etc.
- European passport and Foreign passport holders must give proof of residence e.g. Residence Permit, Utility bills etc.
- Full Terms and Conditions apply and Available upon Booking
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE, BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
We Are Approved Agents By the Ministry Of Hajj and Members of the Licensed Hajj Organiser UK